Did you know … Camps is only 80% funded from camp registrations? The remaining 20% comes from supporters like you!
All year round Miracle Ranch hosts campers young and old, from our day and summer camps for youth to men’s and women’s retreats, to our students who visit for Outdoor Education, our mission is to create a space where campers can rest, refresh and encounter the God who loves them! When you give you are investing in their eternal destiny and development as followers of Jesus!
CRISTA Camps is committed to wise stewardship of your gifts. CRISTA Camps is a charter member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). All donations are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent allowed by law.
This page is securely encrypted for the protection of your data. All of your personal and financial information is confidential and secure.